The importance of facial hydration
Pollution, solar radiation, diet, deficit of vitamins or minerals are some of the factors that favour skin dryness and with it the appearance of signs of ageing.
With the passing of the years the capacity to generate water and retain the optimal levels of humidity is more and more difficult.
To avoid these incidents on our skin it is essential to maintain a good facial hydration daily with effective and healthy methods.
How to hydrate our skin?
For an adequate facial hydration there are two possible methods: internally and externally.
Internal hydration is carried out with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, especially insisting on drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
External hydration is achieved with the use of hydrating creams and cosmetics that provide the skin with the necessary elements to keep it youthful, radiant and most of all hydrated.
The best moments to apply the hydrating creams or treatments are in the morning upon awakening and at night before going to sleep, always making sure that our skin is clean.
HYALURONIC FORCE, the hyaluronic revolution is here.
Germaine de Capuccini has created a new product in the Hydracure line that promotes skin hydration, making it more resistant and strong against signs of ageing.
It is a concentrated facial serum formulated with three types of hyaluronic acid: with low, medium and high molecular weight.
- HYALURONIC ACID WITH LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT:
Works on the dermis, deeply hydrating and improving suppleness, firmness, wrinkles and density.
- HYALURONIC ACID WITH MEDIUM MOLECULAR WEIGHT:
Strengthens the skin’s defence system preserving the skin barrier against pathogenic bacterial flora.
- HYALURONIC ACID WITH HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT:
Helps recover hydration and prevents the loss of water.
Hyaluronic acid plays a key role in numerous physiological mechanisms and clearly on the dermal extra-cellular matrix.
- Hydrates and prevents the loss of water.
- Provides suppleness and firmness.
Hyaluronic Force is an essential for dry skin that needs extra hydration.
Rehydrate the skin on specific occasions, seasons or concrete periods, or continuously to enhance your usual facial treatment.
- Suitable for skin that is oily, acneic and has scars.
- Especially for mature skin with a tendency to dehydration and dull appearance.
- Perfect for men’s skin for its light and easily absorbed texture. Suitable for after shaving.
Did you know that…?
- Is a viscous and elastic substance that is present naturally in the human body. Its degradation helps the appearance of signs of ageing.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and the wound-healing and cellular renewal processes.
- Despite its name, it is not really an acid but a sugar, as it belongs to the family of glucosaminglicans.
- It is capable of retaining a volume of water up to 1,000 times its weight.