How to make social networks profitable for my aesthetics centre
Apart from being a personal entertainment social networks have many professional advantages.
Currently, social networks like Instagram and Facebook have positioned themselves as leading networks, uniting big communities of users with similar interests.
Data on social networks
The use of social networks in Spain is in full maturity with 85% of people using them according to the Annual Study of Social Networks of IAB SPAIN:
10 things you should know about social networks
- Social networks are stable among the Spanish internet population, thus reaching its maturity with penetrations of 85% (which represents 25.5 million).
- Social networks that lead in Spain are WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Facebook loses presence in favour of Instagram, which doesn’t stop growing and also has itinerary among users (49%). Twitter is the network that has the highest rate of abandonment.
- Spanish users are on average 58 minutes a day on social networks, being the younger the ones that dedicate more time to them (1h – 10 min).
- The mobile phone leads the connection to social networks (95%), although there are specific networks by device: WhatsApp and Instagram are mobile, Facebook more computer and Youtube computer and tablet.
- Brands are followed on social networks by 81% of the users. For 27% that a brand has a profile on networks is a sign of trust.
- Publicity on social networks doesn’t generate bother, especially among the younger. Personalised publicity is well received and meets the expectations of the users. The Adblockers lose force.
- For 57% of the users social networks are a another source of information, and that is why they participate actively with comments. Half the users declare that social networks have influenced on some occasion their process of purchase.
- 7 out of 10 users follow some influencers. They consider them credible and among them little advertising.
- Generation Z is the generation that most uses social networks and the most addicted to them. WhatsApp, Instagram and Youtube are their favourite networks.
- The professionals of the sector use social networks to sell more and achieve branding. Promotions are the most generated content as they achieve more interactions and web traffic. Although they know many networks, in their organizations they just use three: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
This 2019 we encourage you to investigate and be more active on social networks, especially Instagram given its growth.
As you get known on the networks you can form your own community with loyal followers with whom you will share your tastes, interests, ideas, etc. always maintaining a direct relation and knowing them each day more. It is the perfect channel for your own broadcasting. If you receive that like from them you will know they have liked your product, treatment, etc. and you will feel satisfied and grateful to yourself.
Follow these simple steps to create a suitable professional profile:
- Create a Professional Facebook page of your centre.
- Register on Instagram. If you already have link your profile with the professional Facebook page.
- Edit the profile:
- Profile photo: add a photo of your logo or the front of your centre.
- User name: indicate the name of the centre.
- Web page: add the web page of your centre or add a post of the blog you have recently created and want to promote.
- Biography: indicate city and province, telephone and opening days.
- Upload posts/videos: upload content of interest for your potential client. Example:
- Interesting photos of in-booth treatments. Promotions of the centre.
- Your shop window.
- Take into account the visual content of your wall. On Instagram you can create pretty puzzles or posts by themes or colours so that when you see the profile globally it looks pretty.
- Add hashtags: hashtags are very useful labels for reaching more public and generating more interactions with your community.
- Label @germaine_esp in your posts so we can see your content (and if we like it we probably will share it).
5. Be active: comment the photos of your clients, answer comments and private messages, make live transmissions of your treatments, professional advice, etc…
6. If you take a photo from another profile remember to label that user and add the authorship of the image.
7. Don’t be afraid to innovate, you will soon discover the great potential of social networks.