PHASE 2 – Objective: burn fat and tone
The girls from blog Hinojo present us with the exotic proposal for the second phase of the challenge: the Veggie Spring Rolls. Right in the middle of the challenge they propose a colourful recipe full of nutrients with Asia as a reference and that takes us to the urban art that inspires the graffiti of the #ChangeBeginsToday challenge. Without a doubt the star dish for the third week, a fusion of flavours that will keep you satiated and will fulfil your expectations to manage to delay cellulite.
VEGGIE SPRING ROLLS
For 1 person.
Ingredients for the Spring Rolls
- 3 sheets of rice paper
- 1/2 boiled beetroot
- 1/4 small red pepper
- 1/4 small yellow pepper
- 1/2 small carrot
- 1/8 red cabbage
- 3 small radishes
- 1 small bunch of radish sprouts
- 6 mint leaves
Ingredients for the sauce
- 2 small spoonfuls of soya sauce low in salt
- 2 small spoonfuls of rice vinegar
- 2 small spoonfuls of sesame oil
- 1 small spoonful of sriracha
- First cut all the vegetables. Cut the beetroot, the two peppers, the carrot and the cabbage in julienne, that is, in long thin strips, and cut the small radishes in small slices.
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and carefully immerse a sheet of rice paper and immediately put it on a dry dish that is as flat as possible. First place in the centre the mint leaves, then put the vegetables cut in julienne and the sprouts, and finally the slices or radishes.
- To close our Spring Rolls first fold the two tips and then roll them up. As the rice paper is a bit sticky when you wet it it will adhere well. It is important to do them one at a time.
- Finally prepare the sauce, which is as easy as mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl.Serve the Spring Rolls cut in half and the bowl with the sauce so you can dip them in it.
- Serve the Spring Rolls cut in half and the bowl with the sauce so you can dip them in it. 😋
Recipe and photos by hinojo.co