The magazine from Estonia Anne&Stiil acknowledges again the passion and dedication to beauty another year with a new award.
On 23 January took place the famous beauty awards from Estonia: Anne&Stiil Beauty Award 2018. The country’s capital, Tallin, hosted this event that took place at the NO99 theatre.
On this occasion the awarded treatment was once again SLIM MISSION in the category “body care”.
The selection was made by a select jury made up of personalities from the world of art and beauty in Estonia:
- Mari-Liis Helvik, chief editor of Anne& Stiil.
- Anna Elisabeth Kaljuvee, beauty editor of Anne& Stiil.
- The musician Nele-Liis Vaiksoo.The importer and trainer of love Epp Kärsin.
- The reporter and editor of TV3 Estonia Keili Sükijainen.
- Miss Estonia 1989 and beauty ambassador Cathy Tullkvist.
- The stylist Ženja Fokin.
- The spokesperson of “Estonian men” Jesper Parve, the star hairdresser Maarika Heering and the makeup artist Maret Ubaleht.
The jury had to choose among more than 250 products launched on the market in 2018
SLIM MISSION is a fresh, light and very hydrating liposculpting body emulsion that aims at any type of accumulation molding, reducing and refining the silhouette.
Since its launching a year ago it has received two awards for the best product in the body category. We hope there will be many more.
Don’t miss the event: